Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: August 10, 2012
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You acknowledge and agree that, as you are responsible and liable for your user name, password or other identifier you are also responsible for all uses of them and your account, even if those uses are made by other persons and without your consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer or other Internet access device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Attempt to breach or overcome any security features or access any unauthorized portion or feature of the Website.
- Reverse engineer the Website or any software used to operate it.
- Take any action to interfere with the operation or availability of the Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the terms [Bijoux Terner, Bijoux Terner Luxury at $10, Deja Voux, Voux, and X’est Voux are trademarks of Bijoux Terner, LLC, registered in the United States and/or other jurisdictions, and AdiXion, BT Fashions, B You, Madeira, Pickzies, and Terner are trademarks of Bijoux Terner, LLC. This website ©2012 Bijoux Terner, LLC, all rights reserved], the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Sales Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise specified on the invoice, in the product listing, or in a signed writing between you and the Company, the following terms will govern purchases made through the Website. The Company’s acceptance of any order is conditioned on your acceptance, in entirety without addition, modification or exception, of these terms and conditions. Any modification or proposal you submit, written or otherwise, which is inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions is objected to and is hereby rejected. The Company’s failure to respond to any communication or proposal shall not be deemed acceptance or approval of any term or condition contained in that communication or proposal.
Prices, specifications, product descriptions and offer terms are subject to change without notice. The Company is not responsible for errors, typographical or otherwise, in descriptions, pictures or specifications. The Company does not offer sales advice or technical support.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS AFFILIATES, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY PRODUCT SHOWN ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
ALL ITEMS SOLD THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SOLD "AS-IS." THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE ITEMS IS YOURS. SHOULD ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES THE COMPANY'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, AND THAT OF ITS AFFILIATES, IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR VIA OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST YOU, OR FOR DEFECTS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
No order is binding on the Company unless and until the Company explicitly accepts that order. Unless otherwise specified in a signed agreement between you and the Company, you agree that all payments shall be made in full prior to shipment. You are responsible for all shipping costs, including any return shipping.
Unless otherwise specified in the product description or in a writing signed by the Company, merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date if it does not conform to the product description. A restocking fee, not to exceed 25% of the purchase price may be charged in the event of any return. In the event a product is returned, the Company may issue you a Website credit for the purchase price (but not the shipping cost) or may, in its discretion, provide a reasonably comparable replacement (provided you agree to pay the shipping cost for the replacement). Otherwise, the Company shall have no liability whatsoever to you. If you wish to return a product purchased through the Website, you must first obtain a return authorization (“RMA”) number by contacting email@example.com. The RMA number must be prominently shown on the outside of the box in which the returned product is shipped. You are responsible for insuring all return shipments and accept the entire risk of any damage or loss that occurs during return shipping.
All products purchased through this Website are sold Free on Board (“F.O.B.”) seller’s shipping point. All risk of loss passes to you upon the Company or its affiliate delivering the products to the carrier. In no event will the Company or its affiliates be responsible for delays or damage due to events beyond their control such as acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of government, fire, flood, civil disobedience, strike, lockout or embargo.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. The Company may withdraw its permission to link to our homepage at any time and for any reason and you agree to remove any and all links to the Website or our homepage immediately upon receiving a notice from the Company requiring you to do so.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such websites.
Reporting Infringement Claims
We take infringement claims seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the "Website") infringe your rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Agent (designated below). To the extent you believe the Website infringes your copyright, in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Agent to receive DMCA and other Infringement Notices is:
Cedric B. Ragsdale, Chief Financial Officer
Bijoux Terner LLC
6950 NW 77th Court
Miami, Florida 33166
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States, its territories and possessions. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States, its territories or possessions. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Products sold on this Website will only be shipped to addresses in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, its territories or possessions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING DOES NOT APPLY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING SHALL BE DEEMED AND TREATED AS HAVING BEEN AMENDED TO PROVIDE THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE DISCLAIMER PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Bijoux Holdings LLC, 6950 NW 77th Court, Miami, Florida 33166. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Website.